Saturday, September 8, 2012

For GG & Dancing

Excuse me while I do a little follow-up on the "ducky" post for G.G. & Dancing.

What I saw yesterday:




And the car is even from the state in which I was born!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it and the fact that you took such a clear photo on the move. If I'd done it, it would be a blur.

How amazing it was from the state in which you were born.

Carol said...

Oh, Dancing. We were at a stoplight. I would NEVER take a photo while driving (unless, for some unknown reason, I was forced to)! It IS funny, though, that it came out clearer than many of my photos that are not hastily taken through a dirty windshield (windscreen?).

Anonymous said...

Comment take three. The first two must be orbiting somewhere. I love that you spotted that plate. The timing was perfect for some more ducky fun!

Anonymous said...

D'oh .... FORGOT about your driver's seat being on the opposite side to ours!

diana said...

Now you did it. I think I'm going to have to go out and purchase a yellow rubber duckie somewhere.

Carol said...

Diana,

First of all, I'm glad that I found your new/old place! I have checked it all out and I will go back and comment when I'm done here.

Maybe you could buy a few yellow rubber duckies, float them down one of your gorgeous lazy rivers there, and video it. A Mini Ducky Derby.

Or maybe not.

;-)

diana said...

We do that with turtles actually. Some kind of fundraiser.. I forget which one. Glad you dropped by. Not sure how the other blog will develop at this point.