Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Ahhhhhhh....
Things are easy and calm here. Michael is settled into a routine pour le maintenant (routine for the moment). A nice eddy in the stream. The rapids are fruitful, and this moment of rest is sweet.
I'm leaving for retreat in a couple of days. During this retreat, I will be in my own little hermitage in a beautiful location in the San Luis Valley of Colorado. I may not see another person for a week, or I may choose to spend an hour here and there with other retreatants. It will all unfold perfectly. I look forward to seeing what comes up for me as I sit and watch the clouds move across the mountains while the deer graze outside my window.
Not long after I get back, Michael will go on another Qigong retreat. I know that he feels very supported and empowered in the presence of the Qigong Master and the other participants.
So watch out world! Soon, we will be refreshed and rejuvenated. And when we are both home, we will find The-Dog-That-Is-Waiting-To-Be-Our-Bestest-Furry-Friend. (Doing a celebratory dance now, even though that 4-legged isn't here yet. I know he will be.)
Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like your photos. Easy and calm sound good to me. Thinking of you as you leave for your retreat and your 4 legged quest when you return.
Thank you, Dancing. I am bringing with me the smiles that I get every time I think of LMD singing. I will be sure to watch the stars twinkle like diamonds above the valley while I'm on retreat.
Wishing you the best as you head out on your retreat. I'll bet the 4-legged friend is packing already.
G.G., maybe THAT'S what's taking him so long to get here! No need to pack, Mr. Four-legged! We have everything you need right here!
Thanks for your good wishes for my retreat - leaving in 25 hours. Whoohooo!
Post a Comment