One of the many side effects of cancer (and many other things in life) is a profound paradigm shift.
Having mixed feelings about these paradigm shifts that are coming our way - and the way of millions of people. The good side: Among other things, love and growth like I've never known before. On the bleh side: Well, there are a lot of things on the bleh side - almost as many as on the good side. This article states one not-so-wonderful part (pardon the f-bombs): When life hands you cancer, make cancer-ade: via lemonade stand, 6yo boy raises $10K for dad's chemo

4 comments:
Love the cartoon - didn't care for the paradign shift when it came my way . . . And sometimes a well-placed "F"-enheimer says plenty.
G.G.,
Yep. :-(
One should not have to sell lemonade to pay for treatments. I'm glad to know of all the love and growth that you are experiencing.
Foam, I'm thinking of moving to California and planting a bunch of lemon trees...
Post a Comment