You know how you go to one website looking for something and, somehow, three hours later you find yourself reading a site with no idea how you got there? Well, somehow I happened upon the Jokes4Miles site.
From the site:
"Miles has been battling brain cancer for over three years, now with a fourth recurrence, he is about to undergo an autologous stem cell transplant at LA Children’s Hospital. He will be in isolation, 2,000 miles from family and friends for months, that's why his Dad is asking folks around the world to send in 5,000 JOKES that he can watch online from his hospital room."
If you are needing a laugh - or at least a grin - you can watch videos of jokes that have been submitted by clicking here. The lady with the politically incorrect cat was my favorite.
Or you can send Miles a joke, some music, or a well wish here. I know that some of you are good with jokes. At least you think you are - and that counts!
Where is my little video cam? This is way outside of my comfort range, but I'm going to do it. I couldn't deliver a joke on a silver platter, but I can send some well wishes.
How about you???
2 comments:
I loved the joke by Sean of Northern Ireland (and the accent of course)
S
Doabog
Doabog,
I had to go back to find that one. Yep, I like it (and his accent). You know the ones I like the most? The really dumb ones. The ones that are so bad that I can't not laugh.
Post a Comment