Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And Sometimes, It Just Sucks

Nothing has changed (that I know of).  Michael still feels great.

There are moments and, sometimes, even a whole day, when I just think that this whole thing sucks.

Everything changes.  In a few moments, I'll be happy thinking about the peas popping up in the garden or the baby birds getting fed outside our screened-in-porch or just the fact that life is so incredibly amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending a hug xxx

From she who dances on a blade of grass.

Carol said...

Thank you, dancing woman! Hug received and hug reciprocated.

Anonymous said...

Well, this thing *does* suck. That's why nobody prints "Hooray for Cancer!" bumper-stickers and T-Shirts.

And I don't think there's anything wrong feeling down about it sometimes. Part of being human is experiencing the highs and the lows.

But, I hope you're also finding time to enjoy all the things in the world that *aren't* cancer. Don't let it consume you. As George sang, "that is not what you are heeeeeere for..." :)

Carol said...

Thanks for the smile, Thomas.

Love me some George...