This just in! The Polar Plunge has taken place!
Way to go, Jess!
In this warm house, Michael is plunging into his daily hot bath, a flavorful array of epsom salts and chamomile tea with a splash of hydrogen peroxide, all served in a bed of water.
This bath is just one of the many things that are on the menu for Michael's healing. Here are a few more:
*Getting his mercury fillings removed. I think I'll be doing that, too, sometime soon. Why we haven't done it sooner, I can't say. I have known about the poisoning done by amalgam (mercury) fillings for decades. Of course, the dangers of amalgam fillings is controversial. How could the ADA, after all of these years of saying that the mercury in fillings is safe, now come out and tell the public that it has been lying and filling us full of poison?
I found the words below from a paper titled, Banning Mercury Amalgam on the FDA site::
Mercury has been demonstrated to have damaging effects on the kidney, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system, and has been implicated in gingival tattoos. Realizing the dangers of mercury amalgam, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden have enacted legislation that has banned mercury amalgam in their countries. The American Dental Association has said for the past 150 years that the mercury in amalgam is safe and does not leak. However, no clinical studies were ever done and the Food and Drug Administration approved amalgam under a grandfather clause.*Getting acupuncture twice a week.
*Taking all kinds of stuff that was recommended in the book, Cancer Free.
Mikey's pills
Tea that looks like swamp water
*Doing Qi Gong.
*Juicing.
*Eating even healthier than we already were. Michael has given up any form of sugar and there is now no evening glass of wine. I haven't eaten sugar for years. It wasn't easy for me to let go of that addiction. From the outside, it looks like it's been a piece of cake (ah ha ha ha) for Michael to forgo his mango sorbet and Lemon Lara Bars.
*Meditation and visualization.
The process/path is as important - or more so - than the result/destination. All of the things listed above are good for helping to create a better immune system. The best part of what is happening shows up as Michael and I opening to each other and to life in this moment.



No comments:
Post a Comment