Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh, Can't You C?


For two hours today, Michael sat in a chair, I.V. in place, soaking up some good stuff.  Vitamin C and glutathione.  This was the prelude to tomorrow's three and a half hour dental marathon where he will have all of his amalgam fillings ripped out of his head and replaced with... ummmmm ... some other stuff.  Then, the day after the visit to the Man-Who-Many-People-Would-Rather-Die-Than-See, he will again get a nice drip of C and glutathione. 

There are some who consider intravenous vitamin C to be one path to healing cancer.  Will on-going visits to receive this elixir be another part of Michael's therapy?  Stay tuned.

At the suggestion of a friend, I bought some 24x36 mat boards so I could throw paint on them.  A sort of non-verbal therapy.  Since this was the warmest, most appetizing day in months, I went outside, listened to the birds sing, and let my heart paint. 

Don't ask me anything about this painting.  There was (obviously) no thought put into it.  Just squirt, dip, and go.  It felt really, really good.  Like scratching an itch.  Only better.




This is just the beginning of Carol's MCL paint collection.  I hope there is no need for it to end up being a very big collection.

4 comments:

Dan said...

That is a beautiful painting!

Carol said...

Thanks, Dan. It was fun hearing what Michael saw in it. Completely different from what I see, and probably different from what you see. I love that.

Lisa S. said...

I agree. That is a beautiful piece! I hope your collection is small, too, but am looking forward to at least one or two more.

I hope today (3/6/12) and the dental visit went well for Michael.

Hugs to you both!

Carol said...

Thank you, Lisa.

Michael's dental appointment did go well, and his mouth is now as beautiful as his guts. Ewwwwww!

Hugs back to ya!