Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank you!

After a year of blogging about living with Mantle Cell, it's time to call it a day.  On to new adventures. 

Michael and I really appreciate the support that has come our way.  Thank you, thank you.




Dharma says, "Bye bye!"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

New adventures? I like the sound of that.

darkfoam said...

Dharma doesn't get to say bye.........
Just saying .....

darkfoam said...

Hey! It's time to rise and shine now!

LisaS said...

If you start blogging about something else, I hope you will let me know. I truly enjoy reading your writings. You are so good at painting a picture ...

Thank you for having included me here and may MCL be the least of both of your worries for the rest of your long, long, LONG healthy lives.

Much love to you both!

Carol said...

Dancing,

It does have a nice sound, doesn't it? I wonder what it means...

Foam,

Okay, how about "See ya!"? Risin' and shinin'...

Lisa,

Thank you! Love back to ya!


Anonymous said...

Goodness, look how big Dharma is already! May your new adventures be pleasant. If you feel up to a "Howdy" now and then, feel free to drop an email. I'm hoping to take the teen on a DAM/dam trip sometime. It has been a long time since I've seen the Pizarro painting. Peace. GG

Carol said...

G.G., When you do your Dam/dam trip, I know someone who lives in the area who would like to meet you in person! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! GG

Anonymous said...

p.s. My DAM/dam trip may have to include a visit to the Air Force Academy to show Cadet GN around. She is entertaining the notion of joining the USAF. GG

Carol said...

The Colorado Springs area is beautiful, so I think that a tour of the Air Force Academy will impress GN. And if she goes to the academy, guess who's going to be out here visiting more times in the future??? Heh heh...

Anonymous said...

Yep! YOu got that right! GG

Thomas said...

Has it been a year already? Wow. Time has certainly accelerated as I've gotten older.

Wishing you both the best in all that comes your way!

Carol said...

Thank you, Thomas! I hope all is well with you.

(I've given up on understanding time. It's too weird.)