I forgot to credit Michael with this photo. Isn't it cute??? That purple thing on Dharma's collar is a little pouch that holds her tags from jingle jangling against each other or against her water and food dishes. Keeps things quiet so close to her ears.
9 comments:
Wow, that's awesome - and that's the cutest photo ever!
What's on Dharma's collar?
I forgot to credit Michael with this photo. Isn't it cute??? That purple thing on Dharma's collar is a little pouch that holds her tags from jingle jangling against each other or against her water and food dishes. Keeps things quiet so close to her ears.
Just great news from the oncologist for Michael (and you)!
Great to hear!
pg
WOnderful news! And the photo is very sweet, too. Thinking of you as you start your knitting class. GG
Lisa,
YES!
Paul,
YES!
G.G.,
YES! And thanks for your kind knitting thoughts. I'll let you know how it all goes.
Yay! :)
Yes, Yay!
Post a Comment